We have started

Yesterday evening we went to mass at our parish.  St. Jerome.  Father Jan gave us a blessing and we got the first stamp in our pilgrim's credential.  God willing the next stamp will be from the shrine of our Lady of Fatima.

Then, remembering that in previous pilgrimages I had problems loading photos into the blog, I decided to test.  The result is that the app still does not work.  The app reviews have lots of complaints on this issue but Google just has not fixed it.

Blogger works fine in my computer but I am only going to have my phone.

The easiest thing for me to do is to write here and post the pictures in Facebook.

Only three more days and we are off.

Comments

  1. Gil, the other option would be to create a facebook group, like I did this time around. That way you can do your blogging (writing) with the photos at the same time.

    You invite the people you want in the group, or announce the location on your regular profile so people can find it and at some point make it private.

    Just an idea.

    So excited you are going. I will follow you whatever form you keep us posted. Bom Caminho and Ultreia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Blog or not to blog

Day 17 - To Casa Fernanda in Lugar de Corgo

Day 8 - To Alvaiazere