Day 23 - Redondela

Walked today: 8.7 km
No of steps: 11,108 steps
Total walked: 335.7 km

Not much happened today.
My heel blister is huge so Brenda wanted to make sure it was looked at.

We walked across the town to the health centre but they wouldn't look at it because we don't have European health insurance.

At the private clinic there was not even a nurse. 

Finally at the pharmacy, one of the pharmacists took care of it.  She drained it, applied antibiotic ointment, told me to come back in the afternoon, cleaned it again with alcohol and then put compeed and a heel protector.

My neck is also very sore, so we'll see how I do tomorrow.
I
The rest of the day I was in bed feeling sorry for myself.

To end the day, we went to Mass to the church of Santiago.  Praying for his protection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 17 - To Casa Fernanda in Lugar de Corgo

To Blog or not to blog

Day 30 - To Santiago de Compostela